An Interview with Rebecca Viney, 25th September 2014 A meeting with Rebecca Viney whose most recent creative achievement is to author a book “Learning To Say Maleesh” led me face the learning curve and bring audio recording to Changed Lives New Journeys . Bec is a multi-talented woman who featured in an article A Pink Bunny, Creativity, […]
Tag Archives | Rebecca Viney
This image inspired me to write about creativity. It reminded me that creativity is possible for each of us, whatever our talents, whatever our limitations. Sometimes it just takes someone to encourage and support us to give it a go. This all came about a while back, when visiting family. I spotted this wonderful ceramic […]
Sign up here and get your FREE e-book about brain injury
- When Get up and Go is Gone. Lack of Initiation and Motivation after Brain Injury August 19, 2014
- Frontal Lobe Damage: When the Leader Can’t Lead August 27, 2013
- “I’m So Tired My Brain Hurts” Cognitive Fatigue March 12, 2013
- Flooding of the Senses: Sensory Overload After Brain Injury November 24, 2015
- Living with Stroke: What I Learned at Stroke Support Group July 23, 2014
- Managing Celebrations after Brain Injury December 9, 2016
- The Brain and Executive Function. What is Executive Function? October 26, 2016
- Tips for Making Decisions After Brain Injury October 18, 2016
- Changed Decision Making After Brain Injury October 12, 2016
- Wondering Who You Are August 17, 2016
- Melanie Atkins: Tammy I apologise that this reply is so long comin...
- Melanie Atkins: Thanks again Matthew for sharing your story and he...
- Melanie Atkins: Lucina, You sound like a very resilient amazing pe...
- Lucina: Thank you for your insightful information Mrs. Atk...
- Matthew Gale: Hi Melanie, thanks for this in...