If ever you get to choose your Superhero power I recommend you go for LISTENING. It can be a world changing, life changing, valuable and important power to have. And you can build this superhero power for yourself. A start here with a look at 10 quotes to stimulate thinking, tips and strategies for great […]
Tag Archives | listening
A starter kit for supporting family after brain injury. Here are four simple actions that you can practice to better support family after brain injury, with compassion and empathy. Over the past couple of posts I have talked about being alongside family after brain injury. Firstly the responses and reactions family members might experience and […]
Sign up here and get your FREE e-book about brain injury
- When Get up and Go is Gone. Lack of Initiation and Motivation after Brain Injury August 19, 2014
- Frontal Lobe Damage: When the Leader Can’t Lead August 27, 2013
- “I’m So Tired My Brain Hurts” Cognitive Fatigue March 12, 2013
- Flooding of the Senses: Sensory Overload After Brain Injury November 24, 2015
- Living with Stroke: What I Learned at Stroke Support Group July 23, 2014
- Living With Brain Injury December 12, 2017
- Managing Celebrations after Brain Injury December 9, 2016
- The Brain and Executive Function. What is Executive Function? October 26, 2016
- Tips for Making Decisions After Brain Injury October 18, 2016
- Changed Decision Making After Brain Injury October 12, 2016
- Melanie Atkins: Tammy I apologise that this reply is so long comin...
- Melanie Atkins: Thanks again Matthew for sharing your story and he...
- Melanie Atkins: Lucina, You sound like a very resilient amazing pe...
- Lucina: Thank you for your insightful information Mrs. Atk...
- Matthew Gale: Hi Melanie, thanks for this in...