The ‘Power of 10’. An easy-to-use tool to get the creative juices flowing and generate possibilities. Have you found it hard to think of new ideas or solutions? Maybe you struggle to find ways to enable people to really participate in their community. The Power of 10 can help generate ideas. Talking About the […]
You are here: Home > toolkit
Tag Archives | toolkit
Sign up here and get your FREE e-book about brain injury
- When Get up and Go is Gone. Lack of Initiation and Motivation after Brain Injury August 19, 2014
- Frontal Lobe Damage: When the Leader Can’t Lead August 27, 2013
- “I’m So Tired My Brain Hurts” Cognitive Fatigue March 12, 2013
- Flooding of the Senses: Sensory Overload After Brain Injury November 24, 2015
- Living with Stroke: What I Learned at Stroke Support Group July 23, 2014
- Managing Celebrations after Brain Injury December 9, 2016
- The Brain and Executive Function. What is Executive Function? October 26, 2016
- Tips for Making Decisions After Brain Injury October 18, 2016
- Changed Decision Making After Brain Injury October 12, 2016
- Wondering Who You Are August 17, 2016
- Melanie Atkins: Tammy I apologise that this reply is so long comin...
- Melanie Atkins: Thanks again Matthew for sharing your story and he...
- Melanie Atkins: Lucina, You sound like a very resilient amazing pe...
- Lucina: Thank you for your insightful information Mrs. Atk...
- Matthew Gale: Hi Melanie, thanks for this in...
accessibility brain brain injury brain research challenging behaviour cheryl green cognitive fatigue cognitive impairment compassion contributing creative thinking creativity dance dementia disability disinhibition dying echolocation empathy end of life ethical dilemma ethics executive function families after brain injury families and brain injury frontal lobe gabrielle giffords giving incidence inclusion inspirational listening neurodiversity Parkinson's disease prisoners Prosopagnosia Rebecca Viney soldiers stella young strategies strengths approach Stroke toolkit traumatic brain injury winnie the pooh