Inspirational! In particular inspirational and disability (and in particularly brain injury). Who would think it could be so complicated! While “inspirational” is a word I am a bit fond of using I have discovered it is easy to misuse, and readily becomes demeaning. I was showing a friend the work of Cheryl Green […]
Tag Archives | cheryl green
This image inspired me to write about creativity. It reminded me that creativity is possible for each of us, whatever our talents, whatever our limitations. Sometimes it just takes someone to encourage and support us to give it a go. This all came about a while back, when visiting family. I spotted this wonderful ceramic […]
Sign up here and get your FREE e-book about brain injury
- When Get up and Go is Gone. Lack of Initiation and Motivation after Brain Injury August 19, 2014
- Frontal Lobe Damage: When the Leader Can’t Lead August 27, 2013
- “I’m So Tired My Brain Hurts” Cognitive Fatigue March 12, 2013
- Flooding of the Senses: Sensory Overload After Brain Injury November 24, 2015
- Living with Stroke: What I Learned at Stroke Support Group July 23, 2014
- Living With Brain Injury December 12, 2017
- Managing Celebrations after Brain Injury December 9, 2016
- The Brain and Executive Function. What is Executive Function? October 26, 2016
- Tips for Making Decisions After Brain Injury October 18, 2016
- Changed Decision Making After Brain Injury October 12, 2016
- Melanie Atkins: Tammy I apologise that this reply is so long comin...
- Melanie Atkins: Thanks again Matthew for sharing your story and he...
- Melanie Atkins: Lucina, You sound like a very resilient amazing pe...
- Lucina: Thank you for your insightful information Mrs. Atk...
- Matthew Gale: Hi Melanie, thanks for this in...